Committed. Integrated. Global.
Accord has three US FDA approved facilities based in India. “Matoda” and “SEZ” are both located in our home city of Ahmedabad. These facilities have the flexibility to manufacture various dosage forms in a wide range of batch sizes.
Matoda Manufacturing Capacities (per annum):
- Non-Oncology Oral Solid Products - 8.4 billion tablets/capsules and 200 million effervescent tablets
- Oncology Oral Solid Products: 380 million tablets and 200 million capsules
- Oncology Parenteral Products: 5.5 million liquid vials and 0.8 million lyophilised vials
- Non-Oncology Parenteral Products: 60.5 million Ampoules, 14.5 million vials and 1.5 million pre-filled syringes
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients:
- Oncology: 24,000 Kg
- Non- Oncology: 60,000 Kg
SEZ Manufacturing Capacities (per annum):
- Non-Oncology Oral Solid Products: 8.0 billion tablets and 200 million capsules
- Oncology Oral Solid Products: 820 million tablets and 12 million capsules
- Oncology Parenteral Products: 10 million liquid vials and 1.2 million lyophilized vials
In addition, our “Dehradun” plant located in northern India has the capacity to supply over 3.5 billion tablets and capsules annually.
Dehradun Manufacturing Capacities (per annum):
- For Potent Products:
- Tablets: 3 Billion
- Injectables: 0.7 million lyophilized vials
- Soft-gel Capsules: 60 million
- Hormone Products:
- Tablets: 120 million
- Injectables (Vials and Pre-Filled Syringes): 4 million
- Soft-gel Capsules: 80 million