Accord Healthcare, Inc.
Last modified: August 30, 2022
Table of Contents
Accord Healthcare, Inc. (“We” or “us”) administers the following website: https://www.accordhealthcare.us and https://www.hcq134.com/ (each and collectively, the “Site”).
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes:
- The types of information that we may collect or that you may provide us when you use the Site; and
- Our practices for using, maintaining, protecting, disclosing and otherwise processing that information.
This policy applies only to information that we collect on or through the Site and in electronic communications sent through or in connection with the Site.
This policy DOES NOT apply to:
- Other information that you provide to third parties,
- Information that we collect through other websites,
- Information that we collect offline, or
- You provide to or is collected by any third party (see Third-Party Information Collection).
If you are a resident of California, please also review our Privacy Notice to California Residents.
The Site contains links to third-party websites, products or services. The Site may also display content from third parties. Information collected by third parties is governed by those third parties’ privacy policies. We encourage you to read these before providing information on or through them.
The Site is not intended for children under 16 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at email@example.com.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, from two sources:
- You, either directly when provide it to us or automatically when you use our Site; and
- Third parties.
When using our Site, you may provide us with certain types of information which may include, information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, phone number or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”).
- About your internet connection, web browser, the equipment you use to access our Site, and usage details.
This information includes:
- Information and content that you provide when you fill out a contact form on the Site
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
- Any other personal information that you input into the Services for any reason.
When you access and use the Services it may use technology to automatically collect:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the Services, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Services including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Services.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device’s telephone number.
The Services do not support “Do Not Track” browser settings and do not currently participate in any “Do Not Track” framework that would enable us to respond to Do Not Track signals.
Like most websites, we may use small data files that are saved on the user’s computer, tablet, mobile phone or other mobile device (collectively referred to as “device”) to record certain data each time a user logs in or interacts with our websites, services, apps, messaging systems and tools. The names and the specific types of cookies, web beacons and other similar technologies that are used can change over time. To help you better understand the policy and use of these technologies, here are some terms with their definitions:
Web beacon: small images, also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”, which we may include in our websites, services, apps, messages, and tools. Generally, they work with cookies to identify our users and their activities.
Similar technologies: technologies that store data in the browser or device using objects shared or stored locally, such as flash cookies, HTML 5 cookies and other software methods for web applications. These technologies work in all browsers. In some cases, the use of local storage cannot be fully handled by the browser but needs to be managed with special tools. We do not use these technologies to store information useful for creating targeted advertising on our or other websites. However, certain features of our Services may use these technologies to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Services. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Your Rights and Choices.
Below is a table of the specific cookies and other information technologies that we use on our Site and in our Services. We break them up according to the following categories:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies – These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be turned off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
- Performance Cookies – These are also sometimes called Analytics Cookies. They allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
|Categories of Personal Information Collected
Visitor ID, session, campaign data, site usage, and number of unique visitors
Calculating number of users and the manner in which users use the site
Site usage, site performance, user number, source of users, pages visit
The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.
This cookie is set by the Fortinet firewall. This cookie is used for protecting the website from abuse.
Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the “Necessary” category .
User consent to cookies
Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to store the user consent for cookies in the category “Others”.
This cookie is used by the website’s WordPress theme. It allows the website owner to implement or change the website’s content in real-time.
We use the information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- To provide, support, maintain, personalize, develop and improve our Sites, products, and services.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us, if you have one.
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request information about one of our products, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns.
- To conduct legitimate business activities, including but not limited to marketing, promotion, sales to customers, customer support, processing orders, receiving payments, entering into contractual agreements, contracting with third party service providers, preventing fraud, and procuring goods or services.
- To communicate with individuals, including providing users with support, responding to questions, queries, investigating and addressing complaints from customers, users, and other individuals, monitoring and improving our responses, and informing individuals about job opportunities with us.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Sites, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Sites, products, and services.
- To comply with legal obligations, and to respond to legal process or inquiries from authorities.
- For any reason that we described to you when collecting your personal information or for any reason for which you’ve provided us with your consent.
- To protect the rights, interests, and safety of us, you, and any third parties, and to exercise and defend our rights.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which user personal information is among the assets being transferred.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size, demographics and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual interests.
- Recognize you when you use the Services.
- Prevent fraud and illegal behavior by detecting behavior patterns that indicate such activity.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Accord Healthcare, Inc.’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Accord Healthcare, Inc. about our Services users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Accord Healthcare, Inc., our customers or others.
We encrypt all collected information and stores it securely using third-party vendors and hosting partners who implement industry standard security measures. By using the Services, you authorize us to transfer, store and process your information in the United States.
We keep your information only for the length of time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the information was collected. For example, if you have an account with us, we will retain the personal information associated with your account for the lifetime of your account and for a reasonable period of time thereafter if necessary. If applicable laws require us to store your information for a longer period, then we will keep your information for the period required by law. When it is no longer necessary or required for us to retain your data, we will delete it.
The Services are intended only for residents of the United States. If you are not a resident of the United States and have questions about our data practices or wish to exercise additional data protection rights that may be provided within your country of residence please contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal Information Rights for California Residents
If you are resident of the State of California please also read our Privacy Notice to California Residents.
Additional Data Choices
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of over your information.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
Some content or applications on the Services are served by third parties. Depending on which Services you access, these third parties may include:
⇒ To learn more about WordPress and how they collect and use your information, please visit: https://wordpress.org/about/privacy/
- Google Analytics
⇒ To learn more about Google and how they collect and use your information, please visit: https://policies.google.com/privacy
⇒ To learn more about D365 and how they collect and use your information, please visit: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/get-started/privacy/
Note: the websites above are provided solely for your convenience and we are not responsible for updating them or ensuring their validity or correctness.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use the Services. We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
Accord Healthcare, Inc.
8041 Arco Corporate Drive, Suite 200,
Raleigh, NC 27617